You know that you really, really should probably do that thing – you know, That Thing that would make your business better, stronger, easier – but every time you think about it, you break out in hives. Or suddenly want to eat a box of cookies. (My own particular weakness.)
Or maybe you’ve just realized that your time is valuable and you can totally pay someone else to do it instead.
Hi! We should be friends.
Need to set up a product in e-Junkie but cannot be bothered learning the ins and outs of e-Junkie?
Want to set up a Mailchimp or Aweber mailing list but feel overwhelmed the second you get to the login screen?
It’s not your fault. Technology is overwhelming and exasperating and to make matters worse, changes every 6 months. (What a jerk, right?)
As a technology-to-English translator, I specialize in handling all of these fiddly bits for you. Keeping up with those changes is my job.
Here’s a list of things I can help you with:
- email newsletter list set up or maintenance (Mailchimp, Aweber, GetResponse, etc.)
- setting up or helping to maintain small e-commerce sites (Paypal, e-Junkie, WooCommerce, 1ShoppingCart)
- updating your website content
- content formatting (i.e. you added that email opt-in form and now the whole page is screwy and you can’t figure out why!)
- integrating your e-commerce system and your email list
- customer service tech support for your products (for 5 support tickets a week or less)
- familiar with many online systems like Gravity Forms, Wufoo, Amazon S3, Dropbox etc.
- most other tech things that seem foreign, baffling & stressful – don’t hesitate to ask!
How much do you charge?
I charge $30 an hour (with a minimum 1 hour charge) and you can buy my time in chunks if that’s easier for you.
Currently, my client list is full and I’m not taking on any new clients at this time. Good luck with your project!